Great work of His Excellency Hon. Aminu Masari
About the Programme
Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Katsina’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the state. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the S-Power Programme.
S-POWER is for the indigenes of Katsina State, Designed to Empower the Youth.
FILL THE FORM
- check your email inbox
- Scroll down click on PDF slip and print.
2. LOGIN: After Registration, login and click on spower-kt.org.ng link. Click on apply
3. FILL THE FORM: Fill the form carefully and correctly to avoid cancellation.
4. PRINT:After successful submission,
a. check your email inbox
b. Scroll down click on the PDF slip and print.
5. ATTESTATION LETTER: Click on S-POWER ATTESTATION download and print